Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mushy Donut Holes

It's a lazy Saturday morning. I went and got donuts for everyone. Is it too much to ask of a 2 year old to NOT spit her last chewed up donut hole back into the bag? I guess it is. Nothing like reaching in a grab a wee bit of donut and feel something mushy. Um, yum.

While watching Saturday morning cartoons (which just isn't the same as when I was a kid!) and they showed a commercial about how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll in the sucker. Ah, the good ole days. I've tried in my youth but never had the patience to keep count. I'm sure I could google it and get an actual number. Power of the internet.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    Kim, you gotta move north.

    I am LOL at Charlotte and the mushy donuts. This morning Julia asked for yogurt covered raisins. I got her a bowl. She ate them happily. I got up to do something and I could feel something slimy and sticky on my feet...look down and I'm standing in a pile of what looks like melted rabbit turds. Turns out it's chewed up raisins that she has spit out on the floor. Guess she just wanted to suck off the yogurt part. Niiiice.

     
  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    I love it. And yes that is something my kids would do. Their fav thing is the get my Mountain trail mix with M&M's in it and eat all the m&m's. OR the wonderful chocolate donuts with all the chocolate eaten off. The donut doesn't taste the same after all the sugar is gone.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home