Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Happy Birthday My Freckle Face

8 years old. Wow. My beautiful, Strong girl, you are growing up way too fast. I get tears in my eyes remembering when you came and joined the family. You were such a china doll. My memories of you that first day we met (September 16, 1997)... Andrew dancing around singing "We're going to have a baby", laying in bed with you after Jeff, Andrew and my mom went home to rest, taking you home and knowing everything was just right. Catherine Elise, you are the light of my life and I can't imagine my world without you. I hope your life is full of sunshine and music. Slow down just a little and let me catch up. Much love and chocolate foot kisses, Mom.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home