Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


My Dad died over 4 years ago. I have so many wonderful memories of my Dad. Looking back I have come to appreciate the wisdom he had and passed on to us. I was lucky enough to recognize what a wonderful man he was and told him so many times during the last years I had with him. He was a great man and a wonderful Father. I miss you, Dad.

My kids are lucky enough to have a great Father also. I love watching him with the kids. He will play the piano with the baby....



And "swim" (so called swim because as soon as he gets in the water they all dog pile the poor man) with the older ones.




Happy Father's Day Sweetie! You are the best!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    I'm so sorry about your dad. There is something very special about the father-daughter relationship.

    As your husband clearly demonstrates! (And the father-son relationship too. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home