Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Friday, October 17, 2008

She turned 2... Where did the time go...

I know. I know. I say with all the kids just different ages but it is so true. I find it amazing how much they learn in 2 years. Physically and mentally they start out so dependent on us for everything and within 2 years become so independent. Having opinions, talking, jumping, yelling, laughing, screaming, giggling, stripping, playing, running, loving, hugging, kissing.... so many wonderful learning moments. I think it is more for me than her, all these moments. I look at her and smile. She makes me laugh. I bless the day Silvia Fiona came into our lives and have loved every day. I can't wait to see what the future brings my way for her. I love you, Silvia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home