Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Saddle Up Cowboys.....




The rodeo is huge around here, or so I've heard. Our first hint of it is that out church has Western Sunday. Everyone wears their western clothes. Um, we tried. Not our usual attire. Looks like I'll have to do some shopping over this next year so we can walk like a cowboy (or cowgirl). Apart from the dress (our preacher had on chaps, spurs, the works), we had a BBQ, pony rides, roping and all around great time. The kids have Thursday and Friday off for Rodeo. Stay tuned for the Parade pictures. Like I said, supposedly it is The Thing this time of year. YeeHaw!












2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM , Blogger Katt said...

    Oh, the Bailey's would have all fit in there! Q saw these pics and said he wanted to go too! Then I told him how far away it was and he quickly decided he couldn't be in the car that long! Looks like you all had a great time. :)

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger Chase said...

    That looks like so much fun! Can't wait until Piper is old enough to get on a horse!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home