Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, October 20, 2008

And Now She is 8.....


Look at that 8 year old face... She is full of energy but not. She is so strong but not. She has made me become a better, patient Mother and I needed her. She was born with her volume on LOUD and is still going strong and LOUD. I can't wait to see what she makes of this world and what the world makes of her. She has 2 loose teeth and thinks she should stay home tomorrow. When I asked what she wanted for her birthday supper she said "Mac and Cheese with some Tuna" My easy supper.. how can a Mother not LOVE that. It's her Birthday and I'm so happy. I love you my Georgia Beans. Smooches and hugs and Happy Birthday all day long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home