Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Pretty In Blue...


(Thanks for the outfit Amy! I love it.) Looking at her sweet face you wouldn't know that I just spent the last week carrying around a baby that leaked profusely from the mouth and nose. To the point that we changed outfits a couple of times a day. We have battled this cold (and possible teething) and now the light at the end of the tunnel is that I can see her sweet smiling face again. She wasn't so smiley these last few days and I missed her. Now if we can catch up on all the missed sleep life will be sweet again... until the next illness, teething, skinned knee, tummy bug, growing pains hits the household.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

    Silvia is very pretty, and your blog is fun to read. Thanks for adding me to your "reading list" :)

     
  • At 1:50 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    She's a dolly!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home