Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, June 25, 2007

She is Almost 4 Years Old....

On Friday she will be 4. My beautiful Char-baby. She can be the girlyist girl one minute to pulling out her pretty bows and yelling "I SUCK YOURS BLOOD" cause she is Charlotte the Spider from Charlotte's Web. I'll blog a little more about her birthday party later this week. We celebrated it on Sunday while my Mom was in town. I wanted to thank Kellie for my beautiful picture montage. It just melts my heart. I wish they would not grow up so fast!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    She is beautiful!

    Happy Birthday, Charlotte!

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger geenalyn said...

    she is such a character...i love her and all your kiddos Kim. :)

     
  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Mary said...

    What a beautiful girl she is! I can't believe our babies are 4. I'm still in denial about this whole aging process.....

     
  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Aww, so sweet. Four is one of my very favorite ages. Yay, four!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home