Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Life Has Been Busy...

We had a great Christmas. It was so much fun to have all 4 of us together again. I have such wonderful memories (and some not so wonderful but who thinks about those all the time, LOL) growing up with these people.
Mike throwing rocks at wasps nests and Russell and I trying to escape, we didn't. Mike abandoning me at the top of a "mountain" behind my grandparents farm. Mike and I setting my Grandfathers hay field on fire. Good times.
Beating Russell in running a race and I was wearing hills (that was the last time I raced him). Use trying out jumps on our bikes after watching Dukes of Hazard. Watching Russell running down the isle of Wal-mart showing me how fast his new shoes were.
Sharing a bed with Tammy at my Grandmothers. She would fall asleep holding my finger. Tammy and I trying out new "dance" steps after watching Dance Fever. Seeing the excitement of getting her first razor.
Makes me wonder what my kids will remember about their childhood growing up with each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home