Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

And The Family Shot I TRIED To Take....


instead of just letting them happen. This is what normally happens in my family shots. Laugh if you need too.


Ok, I admit it. I'm a camera ham and any pictures with all of my kids in them give me warm fuzzies but I will say the picture perfect ones, although nice and makes momma proud, really do not showcase my kids' talents. Top of their talent list is "Drive Momma Crazy". They do a great job of that. My mom says "What went around comes back around". I think she is alluding to the picture she tried to take of us with Grandpa Erickson and I stuck my foot in front of everyone. "I" thought it was funny. I'll take my lumps gracefully and blog about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

    You have a beautiful family! Your kids look so healthy, happy and it seems that they really enjoe each other company.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home