Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jennifer, I've Been Waiting To See ...

if you have any words of wisdom over the latest move by our President. I knew that before the end of his term he would help Mr. Libby out but did not know he would move so fast. I think of other people who served their time for things we might brush off as trite. Martha Stewart was grace when it came to doing her time that came with the crime. Some how HER "crime" was worse than betrayal of a country? My man Keith Olbermann has said it perfectly... resign.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    Shoot, I wish I could explain it too.

     
  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Jennifer, me? Yay, I've never been a title in anyone's blog before! COOL!

    I have no words of wisdom on this -- I only have ANGER that I barely have under control. We are being led by not only a liar but a thief. He's stealing the entire foundation on which our country was built. I cried when I watched that Keith Olbermann commentary. And then I turned around and watched it again. "Resign, resign, resign. I challenge you, sir."

    Keith Olberman for President!

    (I am, however, taking great joy in sending in my Impeach postcards -- see my blog for details, if you haven't yet. To date, I've sent in at least 40 of them and it feels so damn good.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home