Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, April 13, 2009

It is Easter....

2009 has been an interesting year so far. Here are a few pictures of the kids and a little Easter fun...



My apologies to the kids for so little pictures. I'm usually a camera hog and have to make myself stop and choose. Our Easter this year was just a little different. On Tuesday of this week, Jeff checked in to the hospital. On his Birthday, Friday, we found out he has Leukemia (ALL). He is starting Chemo today. Here are a few pictures of Jeff with his fighting PJ's on and ready to go...



The last picture is Jeff saying goodbye to his beer belly.

He is READY. We are going to win.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM , Blogger Silvia said...

    Gotta love the pj's!!! :)

    Many hugs coming your way from CA.

    To Jeff - I know you don't know me. But I think the world of your wife. My prayers are with you. Fight on!!!

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

    I believe in you! I am sure you will fight hard. My thoughts are with you!

     
  • At 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I LOVE the bubba teeth!!! :) Awesome!!

    The Homer Simpson pajamas are probably the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Prayers coming to you all from South Carolina! The smiles on your faces make my heart happy. Fight, fight, fight!! We are all right there with you in prayer and thoughts!!

     
  • At 5:01 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

    Continued prayers for all of you. A positive attitude and a good outlook on the future go a lot further than many people believe - and you guys seem to be rockin' that. I just know you guys are going to beat this.

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Susan's 365 said...

    Many prayers for all of you. Put up the good fight!

     
  • At 7:59 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    You will WIN! Thinking of you guys!

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger september said...

    You *will* win this fight. Lots of P&PT for both of you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home