Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, May 04, 2009

He Is Home and Life Finds a New Normal...



Jeff has been home for a week. Although nice it has caused a little stress. The "what if's" and what the future holds is a little scary. The kids are much happier to have him home and have to check in on him all the time. Jeff has so much more treatment ahead of him. I know we are all anxious to find our family groove again.


We made it to church on Sunday. The girls had on their new dresses but were not in the mood for The Perfect Picture. sigh.






And then a swim party that afternoon.




And since Georgia went swimming in her new bathing suit the other girls had to try theirs out too. They can not wait for the swimming pool to open up down the street.







2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

    Kim, you guys continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so happy for your entire family that Jeff is home and pray that he continues to respond so well to the treatments.

     
  • At 7:56 PM , Blogger Susan's 365 said...

    Continued P&PT's for all of you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home