Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Man's Best Friend......NOT

My oldest daughter, Catherine, is going to rule the world someday. She has shown from the beginning that she is not to be messed with. When something isn't right, she wants it changed. We had a problem with our children's program at church about 2 years ago. The youth leader and pastor decided to change days that it met on and it was the same day of Catherine's dance classes. She was not happy. In tears she kept asking us to do something. We had. We argued and tried but it didn't work. She couldn't write at the time but still demanded to know who was in charge and proceeded to dictate a letter that said it all. It was a page long and delivered to our Pastor at the time. Nothing changed about the date but I caught of glimpse of what to expect for the future. She will be my mover and shaker. Maybe we will have to call her Madame President.

She came into my computer room last night all huffy. She told me that she did NOT like what she just heard on TV. I was thinking, Crap, what the heck is she watching. Usually it is only Cartoonnetwork or Nick or Animal Planet (she is not determined to save all animals and I get regular updates an the happenings to all animals shown on that channel). She goes "There was this commercial that called DOGS a MAN'S best friend! That just isn't RIGHT! Women are important too and can be best friends!" and strode from the room leaving me looking after her wondering....Maybe God is giving me 4 girls for a reason. Go Catherine! Go Catherine! Rock this world.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM , Blogger Candy said...

    *roflmao* I love it! You go girl!

     
  • At 8:26 PM , Blogger Momo said...

    Claudia is a dog lover too. And would have marched and waved a sign with Catherine. LOL

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    GO Catherine! The world needs more women ;) like her around.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home