Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Friday, May 05, 2006

You Know It's Been a Good Birthday When.....



Your loving husband is showing off to a friend the present he got you and says to friend....

Jeff: "I bought me a DVR"....
Kim: "Um, hello honey... ME???"
Jeff: "Me as in the plural ME. Like in the plural YOU. We became one ME!"
Kim: "Sure. Sure."

Ok, so I'll tease him about that forever but am really happy to have the DVR. No more missing Survivor (crap, almost over), or Amazing Race (crap, almost over too) or whatever show I miss. I really do love it. I just love having something to hang over his head for the next 50+ years too. It's priceless.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    "The plural Me..." Hilarious!!

    And - Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

    Ha! Mine would have said the same thing. Men!

     
  • At 1:26 PM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    Yep, nothing like technology! I need to blog about his facination with the contraction machine while I was in the process of giving birth and telling me I was having a big contraction (while eating my ice chips, thank you very much!). LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home