Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

They Look Cute and Cuddly But.....


If you add them in your bed with this.....

Then you get a momma that hasn't slept since 3:00 am. We do have a huge bed (think extra mattress beside our bed) but Andrew "had to go to the bathroom and just ended up" in my bed at some point. Catherine is terrified of lightning. Georgia hates loud noises. Charlotte could care less but had to join in on the fun. LOL. Me? I LOVE thunder storms. The sounds, lights... to me it is calming. I usually enjoy them. But NOT at 3:00 to 6:30 am on a school morning!!!! Just pray I stay awake while I give my finals today. Ah, it is raining and storming again. At least they are all at school. If you could hear me laugh right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    We usually have one child in our bed each night - - the child in question varies with circumstance. And one is do-able, most days. But four? Four children in the bed? I think I'd leave the bed to them and curl up on the floor myself! ;)

     
  • At 1:31 AM , Blogger Candy said...

    Man, when my two come barreling in it's tight... and both of mine kick and elbow... hats off to you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home