Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

5 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Summer


  1. Wearing less clothes ... I hate wearing jackets, coats, sweaters, long sleeves, shoes.... Come on Summer. I do have the right to blog my complaints about how hot it is this summer and how much I'm ready for Fall.
  2. Fresh Veggies .... Nothing like a fresh tomato. I've discovered I'm a tomato snob. The store bought ones taste horrible after eating fresh grown and picked ones during the summer.
  3. Going to the Water Park... Ours opened up just 2 years ago with it started off at 0 and going up to 12 feet. It is so wonderful and the kids love it. We used go to the lake but I hate swimming somewhere that has things that like to nibble my moles. Stupid fish.
  4. Doing family cookouts .... 1 to 2 times a month we have friends over to eat. We supply the meat and they bring side dishes. It is so wonderful to spend time with them.
  5. High speed internet! ... We have decided to bite the bullet and upgrade our internet. Now we are getting it free through work but slow is not the way to go with a busy family. Ok, I just want to surf faster and post on my boards more. Selfish but I'm ready. ~grins~

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    YAY on the high-speed! I remember when I first got it and I was like, HOW did I live so long without this? LOL! You'll love it.

    And yeah...cookouts are the best!

     
  • At 4:54 AM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    I know each time we have upgraded our dialup modems and thinking "Wow! This is so much faster!". LOL. At work (which is where I post the most) I have a T1 link and the speed is amazing. sigh. To bad I don't get internet from them. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home