Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Conversations With Charlotte......


My cutie pie. After she looked at the picture (because when you have a digital they ALL have to look at themselves and they get mad when I use my 35mm camera) and started twirling around singing "That's me! That's Me! That's ME!". You have to agree with me, she is a cutie pie.

Her new humor has kicked into gear. The other day she was jumping on my bed while I was folding the mountain of laundry that I have (it's still there, just different clothes). While jumping she kept saying something to me. I finally figured it out. She kept telling me that "I Catkin. You Gogia." Aw, she is starting that imagination play. Love it. So I finally agree that She is Catherine and I am Georgia. She bounces some more and tells me "Hi Gogia!". And I, loving to play along, say "I Catherine" to which she proceeds to die laughing and telling me (like I was a moron) "I not Catkin! I Charlotte!!!" and walks off. So it begins at the age of 2 1/2 that kids start treating their parents like their brain is dead. I will admit that a few brain cells have been destroyed in the raising of these kids but I still have a few left. Let's hope they make through the teenage years.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home