Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friends Make This World So Much Better...

We have been so blessed to have our friends come to visit. I can't imagine a better time. Here is our first wave....


Charlotte and Will....


Silvia and Sophie....



Catherine and Ryane .....


Saying Goodbye Bites!


The week held everything from hugging, crying, eating, swimming, fighting, tattooing, eating, reading, shopping, eating, drinking, Wiiing, eating, training (ie Thomas!) and so much more.

Stay tuned for the next wave.....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    Those are great pictures. It's always nice to have friends visit, but hard to say good-bye too.

    I hope all is well!

     
  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    There's nothing like good friends!

    (And just letting you know that I just saw your post below -- still catching up from being away for a week -- and commented to you there.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home