Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

She is 7! Hear Her ROAR....

Happy Birthday Georgia-Beans!


You are so amazing. 7 years ago today I had a beautiful 10 lb 2 oz baby girl laying in my arms. You were born at home in Arkansas in the living room. I knew you would have a strong voice since you came out screaming and continued for 3 weeks. I know I say to use a quiet voice a lot but I really want you to be loud. Use your voice to change the world. You have changed mine. You have made me really look at what is important. You are so patient in so many areas (except when you sister is bugging to you get off the computer). You look at things and figure them out. You take the time to plan and go after what you want. Whether that is to get the back off of something to put new batteries in or get something off the top of the fridge. Go for your dreams. Be strong. Say it loud. And always know I love you.

Love,
Mom

P.S. Chuck E. Cheeses isn't my first choice for a birthday party but you had this planned for months. I loved watching you enjoy your day.






3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Seven! Hooray! (And you're a good mom to tolerate CEC. Hee.)

     
  • At 11:26 AM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    Happy Birthday, Georgia!

    Brendan loves CEC! I think three of his birthdays have been there!

     
  • At 4:49 AM , Blogger Di said...

    Happy Birthday! Isn't it funny how parents fear the visit to Chuck E. Cheese but kids love it! Oh, seven years passes so quickly doesn't it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home