Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl....


It has been 1 year since you joined our family. It has been such an eventful year. From being induced to your dad leaving for his new job to me having 5 kids alone to moving to Arizona. We have done so much and it would not have been as much fun if you hadn't been along for the ride. You have brought so much laughter and joy into our lives. I love watching Andrew bring on belly laughs that don't stop. I love watching Catherine carry you around with so much love. I love watching Georgia try to cheer you up when you are sad. I love watching Charlotte walk you around the house. I love watching you. Thank you for such a joy filled year. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    A year already?!

    Wow. Time flies.

    Happy Birthday to your sweetie!

     
  • At 9:06 AM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    Ah, she is sweet!

    The little baby I babysit just celebrated her first birthday on Saturday! They are so fun at this age, arent' they?

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Beth said...

    Happy Birthday, Sylvia! You are one lucky little girl to have such a loving, wonderful, laughter-filled family!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home