Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Things that make me go HMMMMMM.....

  • Why is it that when I'm in a rush to get out the door that Silvia figures out how to explode a diaper?

  • Why do I feel like I'm "doing" something when I have the washer, dryer and dishwasher running?

  • How is it I can step in the only puddle of water in the kitchen when I'm wearing socks?


  • I will always wonder how my kids can sleep in so late on school mornings but wake up at 6 am on the only day I get to sleep in...


  • The one time I am at a teacher meeting on time everyone else is running late... BUT if I was the one running late they would have all been sitting at the table waiting on me.....


  • That the one day I blow off my child when she says she doesn't feel well I get a call from the school that she is running a temperature and I need to pick her up.


  • My kids that LOVE to play in the rain, jump in water puddles, actually ask me to let them out and want me to drive thru the water to splash them ... They look at me like I should be called in for child abuse when I suggest they walk to school in the rain since they have umbrellas.

  • Forgot one... I can disprove evolution by just saying that if evolution was true then moms would have 4 extra retractable arms. How do we do it all without at least 4 extra arms?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 AM , Blogger Amy said...

    No kidding! Here are some of mine...

    How is it that the girls have the timing down perfectly so that they wake up from their naps EXACTLY as I finish what I want to get done so that I have exactly ZERO time to rest?

    Why does Tivo think I would like some of the crazy cr*p it comes up with it?

    Why does everyone else want to schedule meetings or activities right smack in the middle of Savannah's set naptime?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home