Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

There Are Some Days.....

when a mom needs a pause button. Ok, I could use it every hour at times and this week has been one of those weeks. Silvia has been sick and whiny (which is enough to send one over the edge) but add a sick momma and a 4 year old that has a very strong mind of her own.... well, lets just say I'm not pretty right now. You also have a mom that pushed the remote (and we have one just like the one in the picture and we STILL loose it!) pause button just to see what would happen. It didn't work but it did make me giggle.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    That remote is AWESOME! Ha! As for the pause button. Yes. Please. I could use one every. single. day.

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    I am sorry your sick! It's tough taking care of a sick child when you are not feeling well yourself.

    By the way, I love the picture in your last post!

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Tink said...

    I would love to have a pause button as long as I didn't pause too. Wouldn't that suck?

     
  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger Jen said...

    Oh yeah - I could use a big pause button!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home