Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Don't You Just Love Watching Them...




go and grow? I've been kind of sad recently. It seems my kids have all outgrown their old clothes and have had to move up a size. Andrew will be 13 in 6 weeks. The girls are doing so much that it is hard to keep up with them. My baby isn't much of a baby any more. She walking, climbing, yelling at the dog. I think it is funny that as a Mom there are times you pray they grow out of a phase quickly and then you hold on for dear life because you want them to stop growing.




4 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Aww. I love Daddies and their kiddos!

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Chelle Y. said...

    Such happy kids!

    Your Christmas card came today! Thank you! I love it!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

     
  • At 7:56 AM , Blogger Di said...

    And they never do! That is the problem. I try not to even think of my kids getting bigger because I can't stand it!

     
  • At 7:55 PM , Blogger Jen said...

    What makes me sad is how much money we have to keep spending when they go up a size in the middle of the school year!! ;)

    I say we start them on a coffee and cigarettes regime and see if the stories of stunting growth are true.

    Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home