Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Times with Good Friends...

I am so lucky this summer. So many friends and family are coming out here to visit. First my sister Tammy arrived. She brought along Megan and a friend. We had a blast running round Mt. Lemmon and going to the mall.

Then a Mommy friend I met on one of my mommy boards came out for a few days. We had a lot of fun at the pool and the Tucson Children's Museum.

Up next is my Sister in Law. We will have a fun weekend at one of the resorts here in Tucson. Lots of pools, relaxation and great company. (will post pictures of that later).

Also, Jeff and I are legal finally. Today is our 21st anniversary. Wow, 21 years. Through Thick and Thin, I would do it all over again... with him. I do love that man. Get to feeling better soon so we can go out to eat, sweetie!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

    I think I recognize the other girl in the picture :) Congratulations on "getting legal" if it means what I think it means. I hope Jeff feels better soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home