Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Top TV Viewing Pleasure....

My top TV shows I love to watch. Some recent and some not...

  1. Grey's Anatomy -- Man, do I love this show. I even have my hubby addicted to this show. I could say I love it because of McDreamy but to tell the truth, George ... well, the whole crew crack me up. Drama and humor at its finest. Must watch TV on Sunday nights for us.
  2. Survivor -- Top ranked reality show. I do love watching everyone make a run for a million and I love to see how many get their feelings hurt because someone lied to them. Um, yes, they have known you less than 39 days and they are wanting a MILLION dollars, no personal ties to ya, get the money. I can't imagine going into that show thinking I wouldn't be lied to. My must watch show on Thursday. Woo-hoo!
  3. Clean Sweep -- Ok, I do not clean house very well but I love watching this show cause I can at least say my house is not THAT bad. LOL. Not that I wouldn't love someone to come and clean out and redo my house. I also love Peter Walsh's accent. swoon. TLC, baby!
  4. M*A*S*H -- I just love this show. I adore Alan Alda. I own season 1 on DVD. I watch it when I can catch it. I love all the characters. I laugh, I cry... even after watching it over and over.
  5. Numb3rs -- Ok, I really tuned in because of Rob Morrow (played on Northern Exposure which is another top rated show in my book). I love Judd Hirsch. Some fo the story lines are weak but I love the Dad and sons interaction. Not too fun to watch with my computer savvy hubby (he also likes to point out that my major crush I on George Michael 17 years was destined to fail since he is gay... hard to explain that I didn't care). He just accuses me of watching cause of the long haired mathmatician... well, maybe but Rob called me there first. LOL. Love Friday night!

I'm sure there are tons more but I'm tired. What are your favorite shows?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    Oh God, Kim, I am a tv-aholic. I watch so, so many shows. Off the top of my head -- Survivor, The Apprentice, ER, Arrested Development (which was just cancelled, *sob*), The Simpsons, Family Guy, Lost, Cops, Intervention, Amazing Race. Then there's the "real estate" lineup on HGTV -- Holmes on Homes, Real Renos, Buy Me, The Million Pound Property Experiment, Selling Houses, House Hunters. Then there's TLC medical shows and National Geographic shows like Seconds From Disaster and Sea Hunters. And uh, I'm gonna stop now before you think that all I do is watch TV and I don't even have children, I just pretend because I watch too much TV.

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    I'm the same. The sad thing is that I can very rarely park myself in front of the TV and yet I watch it all the time. It is on most of the day. I love the Simpsons (is it sad my 10 yr old can name all the characters... some that Jeff couldn't remember, LOL), HGTV is my new fav channel, I LOVE PBS and their social commentary shows, Amazing race is up there too. Ah, TV. I can remember growing up and not having cable. My grandparents had an antenna that I had to turn and got only 3 channels. LOL. And I love Wheel of Fortune. sigh. And I like to catch Dr. Phil and Oprah when I can.

     
  • At 6:22 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    We had cable on and off when I was growing up -- off more than on -- so I think that's why I watch so much of it. Yeah, that sounds good. I'll go with that excuse.

    I love Wheel too. And Jeopardy!.

     
  • At 8:54 AM , Blogger Allison said...

    I'm addicted to night time TV too. Survivor, Amazing Race (my favorite), Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, CSI Miami, CSI New York, Lost... The list goes on and on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home