Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Summer Swimming Is The Best....



My kids love the water park. I broke down and bought season passes for this year. I foresee a lot of swimming pictures in the future. Georgia is becoming way to brave in the water which leads Charlotte to follow. No resting or relaxing by the pool for me. ~grins~



I'm afraid they will be waterlogged by the end of the summer but they assure me I'm the best mom ever. Now if I could stop the sun from melting us. Catherine is so fair that she has had blister burns from the sun. She was only out for an hour or so but didn't get enough sunblock. Now she is old enough to do it herself. She knows all about keeping her skin healthy. Sigh. I swear we did not think twice about sunburns when we were kids. My sister LOVED to peel the skin off when it was time.




Here is Andrew in the middle of a jump. Just happened to get this one by luck.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM , Blogger Candy said...

    So cute! We love the pool too! Hey, try Bullfrog GEL (not the lotion)... it's the only thing I've found that works for Jamie... not even the Baby kind works for him.. ugh! I hear ya!

     
  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    Ooo, I'll try that. I have to keep on applying every 2 hrs on Catherine and she will still get some. I hate that but not swimming is NOT an option. LOL.

     
  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    These pictures are what summer is all about!

     
  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Momo said...

    That picture of Andrew reminds me of that commercial where the boy is telling his mom "I've been trapped in your digital camera for 6 months"! LOL Summer time fun. I also vote for Bullfrog. Good Stuff Maynard.

     
  • At 5:49 PM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    I know, I was thinking the same thing about the "Hey mom, I've been hanging around in this camera for 6 mths....". My life is a big commercial, I think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home