Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

One More Bad Thing About My Family Being Gone....



Is discovering that you sent the last tube of adult toothpaste with them. There is just something wrong with brushing your teeth with bubble gum flavored pink toothpaste. What do they add to that stuff? I'm usually not very picky about things... I mean, I eat and drink after my kids. Who knows where they have dropped forks, cups, that piece of candy they gave me with no trash can around. So really I'm not that picky. Brushing your teeth with this kids toothpaste just leaves a taste in your mouth and a not so fresh clean. It's like brushing your teeth with candy. And not good candy at that. I could do it with a good piece of fudge if I thought it would do the trick but nope. I had to dig for a tube of itty bitty toothpaste (it was a free sample that was VERY tiny) of the vanilla flavored BAM crest toothpaste. It still wasn't my crest with baking soda fresh feel but much better than the sickly sweet bubble gum. Who knew it would annoy me that much. And that I'll still slather it on my kids' toothbrush. Whatever works.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    I'd be hotfooting it to the drugstore to get regular toothpaste, LOL. I hate kids toothpaste! It is totally like brushing your teeth with icing sugar, LOL.

     
  • At 7:59 PM , Blogger jeanne_bean said...

    Kim, I feel your pain. I had to brush with B's bubble gum toothpaste before, and it was awful! I kept imagining that bubblegum was stuck in the bristles of my toothbrush and that I couldn't get my teeth clean. I'm just programmed not to feel clean without the "minty fresh feeling". LOL!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home