Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Todays Accomplishments Are...


  1. Got kids up, fed, dressed and off to school.
  2. Taught 2 classes and only 1 student fell asleep... Woo-Hoo!!
  3. Returned library books before I was hunted down by the Library Lady.
  4. Finished up my cookie order to turn into the Cookie Manager. (don't think about delivery)
  5. Bought diapers... was down to my last 5.
  6. Stressed over a movie I watched last night called "If Only" with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Dang sad movie, I cried.
  7. Got things ready for our last Webelos II meeting today. How is it that one can feel so sad yet so happy at the same time. We have had some of these boys for 4 years doing Cub Scouts. It is all coming to an end in February when they bridge over to Boy Scouts. Only other meeting we have left is the blow out pizza party.
  8. Fed my family frozen pizza for supper.
  9. Vegged on Family's funniest home videos and laughed.
  10. Got ready for bed to start things over tomorrow.

I left out the running of Georgia to dance, Andrew to taekwondo, being scared when the cops pulled up to my house but was looking for our neighbor (I swear I turned in those books!), juggling town homeless dudes looking for food and a few other minor details but that is enough. I'll have more to tell later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home