Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Pet Peeve #2....

Dear Residents of the town I live in,

I have lived in this house for almost 7 years. I know I live on a busy street. I know you will drive down my busy street. I know when I am backing out onto said busy street that there MIGHT be a chance that you will be there. That is ok. I know how to use my brakes. I know how to look both ways. I apologize for the 2 huge pine trees that block some of my view so that I have to back up more than you think I should but I am still FEET away from the street. So PLEASE do not honk your horn. And if you do honk, just one short blast will be fine. The constant laying on of horn even though I am stopped really annoys me and causes me to step on the gas and back up even closer to the street just to scare you. Even though I do get joy from doing that, you are causing me to show my evil side to my kids. So please stop.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

sincerely yours,
Kim

3 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM , Blogger Mary said...

    LOL Just tell your kids you hit the gas instead of the break, on accident...

     
  • At 11:18 AM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    But see if you do that too many times they tell on me. LOL. I can only have too many "accidents" before they bring it up at family occations. Also, when they get up to age 11, they are on to you. Enjoy it while you can. grins

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    Katherine, I've actually thought of that. There are some days they honk all the time and I just want a sign that says it all. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home