Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Fun With 4

Four Jobs You've Had

  1. Flipping burgers at Tastee Freez (Per Jack and Diane)
  2. Cataloguing at the registrars office at my college alma mater
  3. Researcher on Drug Prevention programs in Dallas, TX
  4. Instructor at my Alma Mater

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over

  1. Princess Bride
  2. Lethal Weapon
  3. Sleepless in Seattle
  4. Galaxy Quest

Four Places You've Lived

  1. A trailer in the middle of rural AR
  2. Concrete cinder block apartments for married students in AR
  3. A tri-plex in the Mojave desert in CA
  4. A little brick house with 4 kids in AR
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch


  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Amazing Race
  3. M*A*S*H
  4. Clean Sweep
Four of Your Favorite Books


  1. The Source by James Michener
  2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
  3. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  4. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
Four Places You've Been On Vacation


  1. San Francisco, CA
  2. Panama City Beach, FL
  3. Denver, CO
  4. Washington D. C.

Four Websites You Visit Daily

  1. My mommy boards
  2. Girl Scouting boards
  3. Blogs... I'm addicted to these things
  4. Freecycle site for my area
Four of Your Favorite Foods


  1. Shrimp Scampi
  2. Chicken Quesadilla
  3. Most Chinese food
  4. Red beans and rice
Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now


  1. Visiting with my brother... He lives too far away
  2. In my office with my faster internet connection
  3. San Francisco.... I just loved being there
  4. Egypt? I've just always wanted to visit there ever since I was a kid.

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging

  1. Amy
  2. Jeff
  3. Allison
  4. Angie

3 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger mamatulip said...

    I've always wanted to go to Egypt, too! Let's go together.

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Ok, so you don't really know me, but I got here from your comment on my blog AND I'm a friend of Heathers. So can I come to Egypt too? Please? It's on my "someday" list as well.

    I'm totally enjoying your blog, by the way. :)

     
  • At 5:42 AM , Blogger Kimmykay said...

    Hey a chicks vacation. Let's book it! LOL.

    Jennifer, I couldn't resist your blog. I got to yours by way of Heather also. Post away since I'll be probably posting on yours.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home