Gumby World

My kids, my life, my need for a sanity check.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Little Things Make Me Happy.....

There are things that just make me happy....

  1. Getting everyone ready and to an appointment on time
  2. My kids being so polite that all I hear are praises from people
  3. My van air conditioner that decides to work for me on the hottest day
  4. Remembering trash day
  5. Finding 10 minutes to blog
  6. Having an idea to blog about
But what sends my brain into joyous song where I swear Angels are singing the Hallelujah Chorus......

Jeff taking 2 of the kids school supply shopping and the other 2 asking so nicely to go that he says "Sure, hop in". I drove home with no kids in the van and songs in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home