Top TV Viewing Pleasure....
- Grey's Anatomy -- Man, do I love this show. I even have my hubby addicted to this show. I could say I love it because of McDreamy but to tell the truth, George ... well, the whole crew crack me up. Drama and humor at its finest. Must watch TV on Sunday nights for us.
- Survivor -- Top ranked reality show. I do love watching everyone make a run for a million and I love to see how many get their feelings hurt because someone lied to them. Um, yes, they have known you less than 39 days and they are wanting a MILLION dollars, no personal ties to ya, get the money. I can't imagine going into that show thinking I wouldn't be lied to. My must watch show on Thursday. Woo-hoo!
- Clean Sweep -- Ok, I do not clean house very well but I love watching this show cause I can at least say my house is not THAT bad. LOL. Not that I wouldn't love someone to come and clean out and redo my house. I also love Peter Walsh's accent. swoon. TLC, baby!
- M*A*S*H -- I just love this show. I adore Alan Alda. I own season 1 on DVD. I watch it when I can catch it. I love all the characters. I laugh, I cry... even after watching it over and over.
- Numb3rs -- Ok, I really tuned in because of Rob Morrow (played on Northern Exposure which is another top rated show in my book). I love Judd Hirsch. Some fo the story lines are weak but I love the Dad and sons interaction. Not too fun to watch with my computer savvy hubby (he also likes to point out that my major crush I on George Michael 17 years was destined to fail since he is gay... hard to explain that I didn't care). He just accuses me of watching cause of the long haired mathmatician... well, maybe but Rob called me there first. LOL. Love Friday night!
I'm sure there are tons more but I'm tired. What are your favorite shows?